Slim Cat

While at the North American Veterinary Conference, I came upon something called Slim Cat.  I prefer to call it a treat ball.  It is a ball with holes on the side that can be made smaller or larger.  You fill the ball with treats (or dry food) and the cat has to work to get the treats out.  I have one cat who will push the ball all over the place to get the treats out while the lazy ones follow behind to pick up the treats he missed.  Slim Cat.  It's awesome!